Wednesday, February 23, 2011

it's coming on christmas (again)

i was thinking of christmas lately, i remembered how far away i was from everything that's important... i had robert singing "river" the whole time, and i wished i had my own river to skate away on...



after last christmas, the snow faded away and it didnt come back... and lately, i've been missing it so much... i'm just not ready for spring... so tonight my baby tells me to look outside the window... there it was, everything covered in white,... and my frozen heart makes sense now, while it's drentched in white snow... i have God and the best husband one could ever imagine... and thats it. thats all i have. no wonder it's snowing when people expect the spring to come... i feel the nature is played by my heart and no one realises... and i stil wish i had a river...

i made my baby cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment