Sunday, December 12, 2010

red red wine (and a considerable amount of soul)

Quiet evening, with a glass of sweet red wine and candles all around... :) Uh, and Al Green with his "how can you mend a broken heart" doesnt make me melancholic anymore, but a bit nostalgic (sweet-nostalgic)...



today i havent danced with my pillow, today i danced alone for a moment, in the bathroom. My lover is too trapped in his -guy's world- but i promise, i WILL take him dancing once :) and he WILL enjoy it just as much as i do :). My pillow wont be the only one to have the honours:)

I'm looking at him: his strange brown eyes confort me. I will never be drawn to another brown than his. And yet, take a look around you: after a while, so many get used to their lover's brown and start searching for a new color, maybe a green, or a shallow blue. Oh, maybe black is more misterious than the brown you've fallen inlove with, and that slowly brings you dissapointments, unfulfilled expectations and in the end, depression. Oh, i'll never love another color more than my baby's brown!

"and... how can you mend a broken heart?..."
for me, it's simple... just the sparkle of his eyes makes me live again...

No comments:

Post a Comment