Monday, December 13, 2010

the bestfriend

Today it's hot tea and Ash Koley.



And today i'm missing my bestfriend more than ever.
I've lost you, haven't i? I will never have you as i had before.
Strange, i honestly believed that once i started seeing you less, i'd also love you less. But i love you more. Cus now i'm not feeding myself with your hugs, but with the memories of what we were. I love you more, because now i dont know anything about you anymore, and i worry more, and i'm praying more, i'm crying more...

You, soft and lonely, you live inside of me...

We know so less about each other, and still.. something bonded us along these years, right? something filled our hearts...

My sweetheart, i will never forget you... You loved me just as i was. You loved me even when my heart was dead, you supported me when i denied my life... They all went away, they all left me cus they couldnt deal with my heart, yet you stayed... you loved, you never forgot...

Did you build me in your heart, my dear? Or do i fade everytime i'm not close to you? ... i've built you in my heart though, you're everywhere in my being. sometimes a huge longing for you messes up my sweet dreams...

Yesterday i was speaking with your husband; he grew so much, i'm afraid to speak to him now... Somehow, i see you in him, and even though you two could never believe it, i'm telling you... you're built in eachother too. He should be your getaway car. When you miss me, he should be your refuge, because he knows, he knows me and he also knows you, and he'd make it perfect for you, he'd be the glue that sticks broken pieces. Dont let him die, cus he's the only one who can keep you alive now, when i'm so gone...

"just let me know when you get what you need
i'll stop what i'm doing and come straight to you"

Pfff... if you could see my melancholy, you'd kiss me :) It's so peaceful, like a rock over which a fresh spring whispers...

4 comments:

  1. you'll never lose me... and how could i ever forget my best friend? i get trapped in a melancholy cage every time i read this lines you wrote.. i miss you so much sometimes.. that's why i'm trying not to think of you so often... i miss the crazy you, the sad you, the worried you, the full of joy you.....
    and yes, it's true, and i know it... he should be my getaway car..
    i would kiss you my melancholic friend :) ... i would kiss you on your eyes :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be really strange that I'm asking you... but could you possibly tell me the name of the song the lyrics you quoted ("just let me know when you get what you need/I'll stop what I'm doing and come straight to you") are from? I've been looking for it for ages, and your post is the only mention of it I can find on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesnt sound strange at all, in fact i was also crazy about this song and i found it by mistake, while looking for another artist...
    this is the artist and the name of the song: "Ash Koley - Go!"
    it's also attached in the beggining of my post, you can click twice on it and it leads you exactely to the youtube link;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete