Thursday, March 17, 2011

how my dreams they spin me round



How my thoughts they spin me 'round
And how my thoughts they let me down
And how my thoughts they spin me 'round
And how my thoughts they let me down...

I dont know how to survive in this world.. his eyes and his arms make me feel safe for exactely 10 minutes a day.. and then we're apart again.. I dont understand this world, these people, their laughter and their ways. i cant imagine how a lonely soul can survive far away from home... God teach me how to live away from my heart! please teach me how to love these people that annoy me, these people that dont know how to feel!
today, the metaphors fade away, today, all my thoughts they spin me round... it's all in my head now, because the heart cant take it anymore.. all the longing, all the missing, all the reminiscing... i was born in july, but my heart feels like december and today i hate the cold!
i miss my friend, i miss my family, my home, my beautiful country, the friendly look on the people's faces...
all the rage inside me tattoed the HATE word on my soul, even though i dont actually get the true meaning of it...
this is so not a serentipity, i know, but i'm wondering, what if this is supposed to mean more than just a burrial of an old soul? what if it will actually awaken something lost?... ooooh, but i dont have time to waste! a day feels like an eternity, and and every minutes makes a wrinkle on my heart... i soon might need a freakin transplant and i'm so afraid of a new heart!
God, just give me home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment