Monday, March 28, 2011

bothering the roses with your soul

My baby is far again, he works in a place he hates instead of doing what he loves.. are we too young to touch our dreams? are we too young to write a song, are we too young to take a beautiful photograph, are we too young to travel the world?...
i've always felt i was born before my time, i've always felt too old for my dreams, but screw it, today i'm dreaming big time, for both of us my baby!
this is how my heart sounds like today:




thinking back on all the sad moments, i see that my heart always conquered everything and many times, it's actually known happiness precisely because of those moments... so no matter what's waiting ahead of me, i'm floating to it with no shield on. i'm vulnerable and scared, as always, but i'm welcoming whatever might come, because it will eventually turn out to be a great thing...

again, this cant be called a serendipity as it is purely an epiphany, and the epiphany from today smells like red colored roses and it tastes like a december sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment